REGISTER FOR THE EVENT AT WWW.MUSTANGEVENT.COM
I anticipate this to reach capacity before the day of the event. There will be NO ON SITE REGISTRATION anymore. This is a pre-registration event only because of the new location. Registration will shut down 2 weeks prior to the day of show for final organization prep. A few FAQ’s below.
– CONTACT INFO: I am one man that organizes this event. My name is Donnie Salter. Be patient if I do not reply promptly. You can message me through this page or email me at [email protected] or my personal email is [email protected]
– REGISTRATION PACKETS: Now that I have a solid grasp on the event location and a max number the mirror hang tags for registration will start being made. I did not want to have 600 tags made and only need half. So I will be making exactly 300 of them and they will start going out in the mail.
– SHIRTS/APPAREL: If you have ordered a shirt, hat, sticker those will be shipped with your hang tag and packet.
– REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Registration will close SUNDAY APRIL 22 regardless of the number of registrations we have. This gives us time to mail your packet to you.
– HANG TAGS: You will need to have these on your rear view mirror as you enter the gate. This will eliminate the stop and go check-in at registration we have dealt with in the past. If you do not have a hang tag you CANNOT enter the show. All hang tags will be mailed with tracking prior to event. This is why we are cutting registration off 2 weeks prior.
– TRAILERS/HAULERS PARKING: The location has a few areas for hauler parking. The CROSSROADS parking lot is less than 1,000 yards away from the show location. You will need to unload there and drive to the show field if space runs out for haulers.
JUDGING: No Judging for 2020
AWARDS: No awards for 2020
– WHAT IF IT RAINS? We will still see you there.
– CAN YOU LEAVE EARLY? Yes if you need to leave early we will not hold you hostage.
– VENDORS/FOOD TRUCKS: We are working on getting Chic-fil-a back as our primary food vendor. Other food/drink items can be purchased within the park.
– ALCOHOL: Outside drinks are prohibited per the rules/laws of a state park. We may or may not have on site alcohol sales. You can bring ice chests. What you put inside of it is up to you but these are the rules of the park. Just saying.
– DOGS: Leashed pets are allowed.
– LAW ENFORCEMENT: We will be paying for on site officers. Yes we have to pay for them. They will be enjoying the show with us but they will also give you a ticket if you are stupid.
– PARK DISCOUNTS: I am working with the park to offer an online discount code to purchase park tickets.
– GATE ENTRANCE FEES: It is $20 to enter the park. This is not included in your show registration cost. This is per the state of Georgia to enter the park. This means you have to give the little old lady $20 to be allowed in. We will not have our staff at the park entrance. There is nothing we can do about the traffic at the gate. Again this is a state park. Your show experience begins when you turn into the Sky Ride Parking Lot.
THAT IS ALL FOR NOW!