- Please read carefully. Please type your info correctly. All the info you provide will be used to print your event hang tags. These must be present, visible, and hanging from your mirror to allow entrance into the event area. Payment for event registration grants you parking access inside the event field.
***COVID-19 NEWS & UPDATE***
***NEW SHOW DATE SEPTEMBER 26, 2020***
2020 EVENT DETAILS - FAREWELL EVENT
Saturday May 2nd, 2020 September 26, 2020 (Rain or Shine)
We have made the decision to move our event date from May to September as the world recovers from the financial and mental effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. The country and many of our lives will not be back on track by May 2 and with the park opening pending of May 1, this logically and financially for many of you is not beneficial to hold an event such as this. Many restaurants may not be back on their feet. Hotels still may remain closed. Our event hotel in the park remains closed until Memorial Day. Some may still feel uneasy being in a group of several hundred people at our event. And hey..we all love to shake hands! It was a tough decision to move our event to October but we wanted to ensure the safety of our guests and God willing, this mess will be done come September 26 and we will all be back to our normal routine of life.
This will be the last hello and final goodbye for MATM. 13 years strong so join us and celebrate the Mustang and our final event. We are planning on going back to our roots and closing out with a bang. This show started more as a family reunion. There were no awards. There was no judging. We just had a relaxing time in the park looking at beautiful Mustangs. People could walk around the show without feeling they would miss the judges. They took their kids to the top of the mountain without the stress of getting back to their car in time to be judged. I want to go back the the days of chill. The basis on what built this event. We will have several awards presented from our team. These awards won't be based on cleanliness so no need to stress about cleaning. These are based on what we love at the show.
Specialty award include the following that are hand selected by our team:
FAVORITE PAINT | FAVORITE WRAP | FAVORITE INTERIOR | FAVORITE ENGINE | FAVORITE FEMALE DRIVEN (CHOSEN BY FEMALE) | FAVORITE SPECIAL EDITION | FAVORITE OVERALL | FAVORITE DISPLAY | FAVORITE ORIGINALITY | FAVORITE BONE STOCK | FAVORITE CONVERTIBLE | FAVORITE LICENCE PLATE | FAVORITE CLASSIC | FAVORITE FOX | FAVORITE SN95 | FAVORITE NEW EDGE | FAVORITE S197 | FAVORITE S550
Entire show is Display Only
$25 SHOW FEE | Park entry is still a separate cost of $20
We are going with a "Pack the Park" slogan. Create the largest Mustang cruise-in in the southeast. Bring your friends, family, clubs, etc. As always food will be on site and we will work hard to provide more vendors for 2020. Come as you wish. Leave as you wish. Stay as long as you like. Arrive with your group, park with your group. No reserved parking. No VIP. Get in where ya fit in. We will still have the show packets sent out with your shirt and hang tag for show entry.
- PARKING INSIDE THE EVENT LOT
- FREE EVENT SHIRT
- 1 RAFFLE TICKET FOR PRIZES
NO REFUNDS/NO EXCEPTIONS
- Registrations may be transferable
- 9am - 5pm
- Stone Mountain Park, GA - 1000 Robert E Lee Blvd, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
- Gate entry fee $20 (this is per the state of GA and is not included in your event registration)
- Show location: Skyride Parking Lot
- Raffles, Food Trucks and Much MORE!
- Please Note: Spectator Parking is $20 Per Vehicle which is the fee you pay at the park gate
- Alcohol is NOT Permitted at this Event
- You will receive your event hang tag in the mail with your apparel (if you purchased any) prior to the event. You must have this tag hanging from your mirror and displayed as you enter the show to gain entrance. If you transfer your registration, you are responsible for getting your hang tag to the new registrant.
AMERICAN MUSCLE loves to support and sponsor our event each year. We want to thank them for their continued support for 2020!
SHOP AMERICAN MUSCLE
DEEM DETAILING will be on site as a distributor for Croftgate USA Car Care Products. They will be loaded up with all the best products from Croftgate to offer you all day at the event.
POWER CURVE MOTORSPORTS will be on site with their portable dyno. We will present an award for highest HP.
PORTABLE DYNO PULLS ON SITE
$80 FOR 2 PULL/RUNS