- Please read carefully. Please type your info correctly. All the info you provide will be used to print your event hang tags. These must be present, visible, and hanging from your mirror to allow entrance into the event area. Please make sure you choose the correct registration below. Please note, DISPLAY ONLY will not be eligible for awards.
2019 EVENT DETAILS **ONLY 340 SHOW SPOTS**
Saturday May 4th, 2019 (Rain or Shine)
- NO REFUNDS/NO EXCEPTIONS
- Registrations may be transferable
- 10am - 4:30pm, Gates Open at 9am
- Stone Mountain Park, GA - 1000 Robert E Lee Blvd, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
- Gate entry fee $15 (this is per the state of GA and is not included in your event registration)
- Show location: Skyride Parking Lot
- Raffles, Trophies, Food Trucks and Much MORE!
- VIP Parking Option - Prime Location at the Heart of the Show. First to be judged. Early entry starting at 8am.
- Please Note: Spectator Parking is $15 Per Vehicle
- Alcohol is NOT Permitted at this Event
Club Parking Details: Club parking will only be assigned to clubs that get 18+ registered member vehicles. If you have less than 18 and want to park with your club, you will all need to enter the show together. No parking spots will be held unless you reached the 18 vehicle criteria. To keep traffic flowing smoothly, all spots will be filled in the order that you enter the show field.
What is VIP Show Car Parking? Designated Area Closer to Events, Food, Vendors & More! Limited Spots Available. Prime Location at the Heart of the Show. Highest Foot Traffic Area - Everyone Will See Your Mustang. First to be judged. Car Show Registration Included
- You will receive your event hang tag in the mail with your apparel (if you purchased any) prior to the event. You must have this tag hanging from your mirror and displayed as you enter the show to gain entrance. If you transfer your registration, you are responsible for getting your hang tag to the new registrant.
Judging Classes: Mustangs at the Mountain will have 3 trophies up for grabs for each judging class in addition to an overall Best of and Best in Show Trophy. Judging is based on Quality of Workmanship, Condition and Cleanliness and is on a 15 point grading system. Wild category is based on 15 points with up to 5 bonus points. The Mustang classes to be judged at the 12th Annual MATM Show are as follows:Conservative (0-3 modifications) Mild (4-6 modifications) Semi (7-10 modifications) Full (10 modifications) Wild (10+ modifications, at least one of which includes motor swap, air suspension, full custom interior)
- Mustang Classes:
- 2015-2019 S550
- 2010-2014 S197
- 2005-2009 S197
- 1999-2004 New Edge
- 1994-1998 SN95
- 1979-1993 FoxBody
- Pre-1979 Classic
- Special Edition Mustangs
- Truck Classes:
- Ford F150 Raptor
- Ford F150 Lightning
- Ford F150 Shelby
- Ford F150 Boss
- Ford F150 SALEEN
- Club Participation Encouraged!
- **Please note that registration is per car, not per attendee!**